Heather Hudson has been a QuickBooks instructor for over 20 years, teaching at training institutes, colleges, and in private settings. She enjoys sharing knowledge that creates an “ah ha” moment for users. Heather is Advanced Certified in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. This gives her a solid foundation to provide you with complete, thorough and effective training!
QuickBooks consulting and training is all about you learning the features and functions in QuickBooks. Want to learn the tricks of the trade? You will discover how to fully utilize features that are beneficial to you! We will recommend processes and procedures within QuickBooks that will save you time and help you take advantage of the software!
- Fundamentals of QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Making QuickBooks Work for You
- Tricky Transactions for the Nonprofit
- Planning and Budgeting
- Year End Maintenance and Preparation for Taxes
- Customizing and Using QuickBooks Reports
- Using Bank Feeds
- QuickBooks for the Nonprofit
- Documenting Fiscal policies and procedures using
- Grant tracking and reporting