About Heather Hudson
Heather graduated from Montana State University in 2000. She is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and was named as one of the 2014 Intuitive Accountant Top 100 ProAdvisors! She has experience with QuickBooks Point of Sale and has been working with QuickBooks for over 17 years. She is a CPA, a consultant and an instructor and has worked with a wide variety of organizations in many different industries to assist in developing accounting processes, and to provide customization of QuickBooks software, and integrated software applications.
Heather loves crochet, cooking, crafts, and being involved in triathlons. Heather is married to a wonderful husband, Kenny. Kenny is the Store Manager at the Hobby Lobby in Helena, MT. They were both born and raised in Montana and are thrilled to be back in this beautiful state after spending a few years in Wyoming. They enjoy hiking, fly-fishing and spending time with family.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Educator / Trainer
- 3rd party applications integrated with QuickBooks
- Intuit Payroll
- QuickBooks Desktop Basic / Pro / Premier
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier: Contractor Edition
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier: Nonprofit Edition
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier: Professional Services Edition
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier: Retail Edition
- QuickBooks Online Edition
- QuickBooks Payroll Products
- QuickBooks Point of Sale